CA. (Dr.) Shiwaji Bhikaji Zaware Ph.D.
- A Fellow member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 1973.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). of Savitribai Phule Pune University on “Standardization of Accounting Practices in Agricultural Sector in India”.
- Former Central Council Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi. (2010-19)
- Former Chairman of Accounting Standards Board of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi. (2016-19)
- Chair of Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group (AOSSG) for 2019-21.
- Member of Accounting Standards Advisory Forum of International accounting Standards Board of IFRS Foundation, London for 2018-21.
- Unique Document Identification Number (UDIN) Inventor and Author at ICAI Forum
- An Academician for professional education since more than 4 decades.
- Served as Accounts & Finance Executive for over 12 years.
- Practicing Chartered accountant for over 12 years.
- Lifetime Achievement Award for contribution to the fields of Chartered Accountancy Education, Administration and Social Work conferred by Maharashtra Cosmopolitan Education Society and Allana Institute of Management Sciences, Pune.
Chair, AOSSG ( 2019-2021 )